jueves, 20 de septiembre de 2012

Journal Project - Topic 1: Beloved Childhood toys




My doodling :D


So, we've started this journal project with a dear girlfriend of mine, Rachel Burbee, she is actually a photographer (you can check her photography store at http://society6.com/tatterbeans and she has, lately, done some graphic design works that I love, I hope she goes into those designing paths more often :D
Anyway, she did draw her beloved bear plushie, and I doodled those that came to my mind that I so enjoyed.... my only 2 bears, a wooden stick, a little chair, and trees lol

3 comentarios:

  1. Oh your doddle is awesome... I love it... and I am going to carry on doing more designs :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. :D you're a sweetheart ♥ and you better do that!! lol

      Eliminar